
It seems that Dallas and I cannot stay away from it. We go out of town, we move, and we even lock ourselves up in our apartment and watch Heroes all weekend, and we still cannot get away from the school that awaits us.
Dallas is enjoying school, aside from the homework and the long drive to and from the University. His classes are going well, and since his online class is over at mid-term it will make the rest of his semester seem easier, hopefully.
My kids are doing great. (For now) It's always easier to have a positive attitude when the students are behaving like 7th graders instead of "Wild Things". I read Where the Wild Things Are and I recognized some of my students in the book. I am hoping to integrate the book and have them think about the character(s) they can identify with the most. :) Molly O'Connell, the other 7th grade teacher, thinks it's a great idea and so we're working to somehow fit it in.
Unfortunately, I'm not the King (or Queen) of them when they're "Wild Things" !!! :)
4 comments:
YAYYYYY!!!! SO glad you guys have a blog! We miss you like crazy, we STILL need to get together one of these days! :)
Hey you guys! I hope Vegas is a good place for you. Hope school is going well. We are excited to see you for a few hours on the 10th!
Yea for blogging! Miss you. Hope everything is going well in Viva Las Vegas.
Thanks you guys! We miss everyone too! I just found out that Amanda (used to be Rawlings) Jensen is living just about 10 minutes away from us down here! YEY!!
Post a Comment