Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bunnies and Stop Lights

We were driving back to our apartment from the library yesterday and saw a little bunny hopping across the road! He was so cute, but too fast for us to try to catch. It made me want a bunny so much! Dallas said he would get me a bunny for Christmas but I haven't decided if I really want one. I want a little, tiny bunny who is cute and soft. But what would I do with it once it grew up, and wasn't so cute or little or tiny anymore? Who knows.

I've noticed something about Las Vegas drivers. They do not hesitate to run a red light. If I am driving down the road, and the light turns yellow, I don't dare slow down for fear of getting run into. When I look into my rear view mirror, at least 5 cars will be behind me. They also cannot WAIT at a red light. Just today on our way home from church, a man behind us honked because we slowed down at the yellow light. Then when it turned green, he honked again to let us know. These are some of the craziest drivers I have ever seen.

6 comments:

The Porter's said...

Ya, I don't think a grown-up bunny would be as cute and cuddly as a baby one.

Whenever Joe goes through a yellow (or red) light he calls it pink to try and justify it... as if that makes it any better.

Miss you!

Lana Knapp said...

Hey! It was good to see you guys. A think a bunny would be one of the easier animals to have and take care of. I dont know though. What is your email address? I thought of something for Mike for Christmas.

Amanda said...

You are not kidding about CRAZY drivers in Vegas! I don't know how many times a day I say, "IDIOT!" while I'm driving :) I'm always scared when I'm turning right off of a busy road that the person behind me will ram right into me so I now take corners very quickly. Anyway, last weekend was way fun. Can't wait to do it again!

Yearsley couple said...

hey girl, I don't know if you remember me.. Kathryn Ross (Preston).. anyways I ran across your blog on Mandys and had to come see you. I hope all is going great. Love you tons, Kathryn Ross Yearsley (NOW)

Stacey Collom said...

Andrea Knapp? It's me! Annoying little Stacey! I found your blog through Amanda's, hope you dont mind me buggin you like I used too ;). That's pretty cool that you and Mandy both are in Vegas...small world eh? Well, it sounds like life is great!

Shannon said...

You're funny. :) I'm not too sure how bunnies are for pets, but I would think their cages might get stinky? I don't know. :) Memphis drivers here are crazy too, hmm, I wonder how they compare to Las Vegas? How are you guys?? I almost forgot you had a blog because I didn't add you to our roll right away, luckily I keep emails in my main inbox until I've either replied or done what I needed to with them! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We checked tickets a while back for this time just to see but they were expensive, same with for new years. :(