Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Dallas's mom and dad came down for the weekend. We had a lot of fun! We went to a small production of "My Turn on Earth" (which I had never seen...for some reason I thought it was "Saturday's Warrior?") It was cute. Cheesy, but cute. While we were there, we ran into my Relief Society President and her family. It was fun to see them and have Netta and Randy meet them. We also went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Casino. It's the 3rd time Dallas and I have been, but it never gets old. They have a petting area where you can pet Sting Rays, Crab thing-ys and sometimes... SHARKS! But not yesterday... :( The whole weekend was filled with good food, good entertainment, and great company. :)


Waiting at Subway for the ticket office to open.


You can't really see it, but this is a fountain in Mandalay Bay... it's made of frogs! It's really cool!



No comments: