Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Projects
I decided that with school out (and the job hunting for Dallas is in full mode), that I would deliver on the "projects" that I promised those of you who responded to the St. Patties game. Since she and Ben just had a baby girl, (and since I'm baby hungry :}) I decided to make them a little girl blanket. In the rules, she has to post it on her blog, but I wanted to show it off. I am very happy with myself. :D It took me almost a full week! WOW! Anyway... THANK YOU MOM You made it possible by telling me how many yards I would need, how to iron flannel, and what to do with rick rack so it doesn't fold up. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am grateful that I can call you and get help on things like this! I look forward to our next project! :) And a shout out to the lady in Wal*Mart who kindly helped me decide what shade of pink to go with.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's so cute Andrea! I love the little turtles. You did great!
Thank you JODI! We miss you guys here in LV! I hope Seattle is treating you kindly!
Ahhh, sorry Andrea, I PEEKED! Hehe, but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!! Can't wait to see what Macey thinks! ;) That just reminded me that I need to email you my address (so you can actually send it) so I'm going to do that right now! (And you better believe I'm going to post it on my blog!) Hope you guys had a good trip to Utah!! Let's try to catch up this week. :) Miss you!
Look how crafty you are!!! That is a super cute blanket!
That's adorable! I started a blanket for my baby when I found out it was a girl...and still haven't finished it. Kudos!
Your blog looks great! I like the owls. Let me know when you make a button. I want to post it on my sidebar to advertise your blog. I will be making one soon too. I found a tuturial on how to make one on the kevin and amanda blog.
Hope the move is going well.
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment