Despite my trials, I love my life. Here are some things I am grateful for... {not necessarily in order of greatness... :) }
~My husband! He is wonderful to me and goes out of his way to make my life easier. I am so glad I am his wife.
~My parents... (including in-laws) They are such a great support for Dallas and me. We would truly be homeless without them.
~My siblings! (still including in-laws... you are my siblings too!) I'm glad we can "play nicely" with each other. I truly treasure their friendship and love.
~My education! Even though I am not using it now, I'm glad I have that option.
~The Gospel. It makes an impact in EVERYTHING I do. I am glad to know that when I am frustrated, confused, or lonely I have a Heavenly Father that understands and knows how I feel. I am so glad that I have scriptures and prayer that can direct my life. I would undoubtedly be lost without my testimony of the everlasting principles of the Gospel.
~General Conference... (I know this ties into the Gospel, but oh well...) I love hearing the messages prepared for us by the Leaders of the Church. I'm glad that my husband and I can get direction for us through the guiding spirit they use to prepare for us.
~The Earth... It is so beautiful and amazing. It is so awesome to see and learn about different creatures, plants, and places in the world. We are all connected together. It really is a wonderful place to be.
These are just a few things that I am grateful for. I couldn't name them all, and some are all encompassing. I just wanted to share some of the wonderful things I see around me with you!
2 comments:
It's so great to realize just how blessed life can be :) It was so fun to see you a few times during your short stay in Vegas. I hope everything is going well in Utah!
You too!! I hear your are moving!?! Where too?
Post a Comment