Sunday, November 14, 2010

IT'S ALIVE!!! (at least...we are.) :)

Ahhh, what a crazy couple of months we have had. To sum it all up, I will say only two words. Work...and pictures. So... without further ado... here we go!

Dallas and I took a little trip down to Vegas. With winter showing his frost-bitten face, we decided to go enjoy some warm weather. Here we are at the new City Center. It was just being finished when we moved, so we thought we'd take a self-guided tour. It had a garden, if you will, of vortexes...vortexi? Anyway, they were cool.

These are the stairs. I just thought they were awesome. To my dismay though, everytime I tried to take a picture someone was walking down the stairs!!! Dallas just rolled his eyes at me when I complained about it. I guess I do sound silly. What else would they do with stairs?

This creepy grandmother willow was at the Bellagio Gardens. (If you haven't been there before, you should go. IT'S FREE!! Plus IT'S AWESOME!!)
The biggest pumpkin I have ever laid my eyes on! Well, one of them at least. They had these GINORMOUS pumpkins...I think this one was close to 1000 lubs!

And finally, this awesome thing. It's like a tree fountain. The water was falling out of the branches. It was just beautiful. They have many more wonders...for example snapping venus fly traps that were large enough to capture a man's hand! Huge leaves falling from the ceiling...I love this place.
Anyway, we also visted some of our old haunts. Buffalo Wild Wings, Fry's, the library, etc. Well, that's it for me.
Peace.

No comments: