Sunday, January 9, 2011

Say 'ello to my leetle friend...

Okay, I'll admit that this isn't a true picture of the thumbsucker inside me, but this saves me time...and honestly, they look A LOT alike. :) Anyway, our baby will be born sometime during the early/middle of May. We have recieved several different due dates... so we'll just say the 13th. We haven't decided on a name, but we're searching for boy names! After so long of praying and waiting for this to happen, we recognize how truly blessed we are and see the hand of our Heavenly Father in our lives. We love you all and pray for your happiness.

4 comments:

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. They are so amazing and fun. You and Dallas are going to be such great parents. Boys are especially fun but I think boy names are the hardest. Good luck and I hope you are doing well.

Yearsley couple said...

congrats darlin, I am so happy for you and your husband. You will enjoy such a wonderful blessing from our Heavenly Father. Congrats!!

Amanda said...

HOORAY!!! That is so exciting! Good luck on the name search...that was tough for us. I hope your pregnancy has gone well for you! Congratulations!!

Shannon said...

WHAT?! How come I'm just finding this out now?! You're in BIG trouble missy! You're due before me too! You totally knew when I told you! Anyway-CONGRATULATIONS! We are of course SO excited for you guys! Ben's already in bed,but I'm excited to tell him the happy news in the morning! Apparently, we have a LOT to catch up on! We should try to chat this week! XOXO. :)