Hello! I'm not sure if anyone remembers us or wants to read this blog anymore since it's been over a year (yikes!) since I've posted anything...but I will be better just because I don't have any other form of journaling. I realize that posting everything we've done over the past year is a bit extreme, so I'll just stick to the highlights from the summer! (More pictures can be found on the slide show!)
Joshua LOVES the pool. He loves water and being outside. For some reason, 3 of the 4 times we've been to the pool he has fallen asleep. This picture was taken just before he fell asleep at the Logan Public pool. So sad! It's also bad because he was smiling just 3 minutes before this picture was taken.
We went to Brigham City to watch the fireworks with the Spencer side of the family. As you can tell, Joshua was not happy. He loved the fireworks though. He kept pointing at them and saying, "Oooh!" He is so adorable. Then, of course, he fell asleep. Go figure!
I bought Dallas tickets to the Salt Lake Real Soccer game for his birthday. Joshua got a free shirt and was loving it! He loves his Daddy!
We drove out to West Virginia to visit my brother and his family. It was so good to see them all! Joshua loves playing with his cousins! He plays so rough; it's good that he has so many boy cousins to play with!
I love this picture! Joshua loves to eat the apples from my parents' house. He'll grab a stick and wack at the apples until just the right one falls down. Then he'll carry it around and eat it. He loves to bite through the apple, but he doesn't have bottom molars yet, so he just gums on the apple for a while then hands me the "chewed" bits so he can get another bite! He is so cute! I can hardley stand it!
This was in West Virginia. We tried all summer long to get Joshua to wear a hat. This was the only one he would keep on for longer than just 1 minute. Go Mountaineers!
Also for Dallas's birthday, I bought him tickets to Oregon Ducks opening game in Eugene, OR. As many of you know, Dallas is a die hard Ducks fan and it was like watching a kid in DisneyLand. He was so happy and excited to see Eugene, the Autzen Stadium and all the other sites in "Duckville". It was totally worth the drive and the money to share this experience with Dallas. And, Joshua was a smash hit in his mini-Duck Mascot costume. He got a lot of high fives! Josh was so cute, he would cheer and say, "OOOOO" with the rest of the crowd.
We had a blast this summer! It was just a whirlwind of fun. I finally got to see my brothers and their homes, and spend some awesome times with family and friends. I loved every minute of it!
Until next time...
2 comments:
I love the pictures, I can't believe how big Joshua is. When did you come to Eugene. We are only 30 minutes from there. That's all we hear about is the ducks vs beaver rivalry. I'm glad you had a good summer.
We went the last weekend of August. I didn't even realize you were living there! That's how out of touch I have been. Maven is so big too! So cute though. Hope all is going well with you three.
Post a Comment