Monday, February 2, 2009

Another day turns into another week...

It seems that time is flying! (and at the same time, standing still!) I can't believe that Dallas and I have lived in Las Vegas for over 6 months! It seems like we've lived here FOREVER and yet when it comes time to think about what we're going to do once Dallas graduates, it doesn't seem like it will ever happen! Life is crazy like that.

Dallas started school about 3 weeks ago, and it seems like he is gone more than ever. When he's not here, I find myself avoiding home too. I work long hours at school with Molly and go to the gym. That's how I spend my Monday -Friday, passing time until I can see Dallas. The weekends really fly by, maybe that's how so much time passes without me knowing! ;)

Anyway, we are doing well. We miss our family and friends alot! We hope to have more visitors. I know it is crazy with everyone getting jobs, going to school, etc. It's hard! Anyway, here are some pictures.
Molly and me just before Christmas Break!

1 comment:

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

You have a pet bunny. That's so cute. My dad gave me a dog for christmas and then took it back. We can't have animals in our duplex so I guess that's ok. I miss you hope things are going well. I just started a blog so you can check it out. bradandcharlie.blogspot.com